Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenzy Hillls

Player
Player
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ : Goktug
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž: 17
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž: GMT +3
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ: 7-8 Hours
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: shenzyy31
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:Shenzy Hill
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ: 31490
8. My Experinces :

EN1 :
Families Deputy

EN3 :
3x Ballas UnderDeputy

2x Marabunda Deputy
1x Bloods UnderDeputy
2x Vagos UnderDeputy
1x Families Deputy

EN2:
2x Ballas Deputy
1x Vagos Deputy

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2.Why do u want to be leader of this specific organization.

I want to be a leader because I have a lot of deputy experience in gangs and I have seen that there are a lot of rule violations and inactivity in most gangs at the moment and I think I can fix it with my friends and I want to be the most active and most dangerous gang with my friends. I have been in gangs for a long time and I know very well how to manage a gang and we are confident that we can make vagos the best with all my friends I have met from gangs and I can communicate with people of various species and that makes me a good leader.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization.

I'll become a leader and take of the people in my gang. Beacuse if people in the organization see that their leader is with them , their activity will be higher and they will be more active . I will do everything I can to keeep my gang active . I will make sure my gang has fun by doing events such as Active Store Rob , FZ Riad . We Will only focus for 100% Never makin a rule error fot the turf We Will ally with other gangs and become stronger against the cops.

15 -) Boss
14 - ) Deputy
13 - ) Scofield (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Graffist
8 - ) Villian
7 - ) Event Captain
6 - ) OG Vagos
5 - ) Shooter
4 - ) Hitman
3 - ) Thug
2 - ) Newbie
1 - ) Freeze

Thank u very mach for reading this forum.
Regards Shenzy Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom