Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1: Your name IRL: Momin Ahmed
2: Your age: 24
3: Time zone: GMT +6:30
4: Average online per day: 6-10 Hours
5: Your Discord: AsmeMomin#9845
6: Your Nickname: Asmee Momin
7: Your ID: 199041

1: Additional information
Application for Leader of Vagos

2: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.1 Leadership - I think Vagos needs a good leader who can organize more activities and events for the gang. I have experience and skills in managing gangs and I can solve any problems that arise. I can delegate problems where high command requires experience also.

2.2 Loyalty - Leading the Vagos gang in Los Santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory, resources, and the loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests.

2.3 Experience - I have the best turf team right now, which means we have many chances to dominate the city. I also want to create more opportunities for fun and entertainment for our gang and others.

3: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1. Fairness - Stop favoritism. This is purely my personal opinion, but the best organization can be destroyed by favoritism because some people get a lot of benefits through it (even if they don’t deserve it). They get promoted over qualified people and they abuse their power if someone challenges them. This is how an organization cracks and sinks slowly. I will resist this with a strong hand after getting the leadership.

3.2 Respect - Give them what they deserve. The biggest problem that comes after favoritism is unfairness. I have to remember this as a leader: paying what is owed to someone on time (it can be rank, money, support, etc. depending on the situation). They will no doubt want to have a good relationship with us and we have to notice it and strike a balance. They will never leave us or want to leave us if we give them what they deserve.

3.3 Recognition - Bonus System. I have been in many gangs and I have seen their bonus systems. If I could sum it up in one word, it would be disappointing or disgusting (of course, I have seen some of the leaders’ pretty cool bonus systems that are, in a word, awesome. But the majority is bad). Usually, the main bonus of the gang is taken by the leader and some close people. They spend a small amount of money on buying some of the gang’s little things (like medkits, food, etc.). During my term, the bonus system will be fair and generous for everyone, from high to low rank. I will be consistent in how my high command applies bonus structures.

3.4 Lead By Example by Training Skills - Do what I do as a leader but for more people. As a leader, I will personally engage with them to check their roleplay quality. I will help/teach them if they make any mistakes (which is how our bonding/relationship becomes stronger). I think this way a lot of new people will get a chance to interact or to learn the gang (which they might never find anywhere else). I can only do this when I am confident they know all the rules of the city properly. The rules of the city are higher than my or my gang’s priority.

My Goal

1: Make Vagos the top gang in the city.
2: Make and distribute maximum profit for the gang.
3: Make the team stronger and more united.
4: Capture as many turfs as possible with my best team.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Approved

You has been selected for interview DM me asap (_.xylo.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom