Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KertenkeleKazim Hurmaci
Suspect ID
1620 39 1982
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2022
Time of violation
21:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8_jyJrYy3-Y

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
Although they were either FIB or the police, they were fighting a civil war in the ghetto, there is no sound in my pov, sorry for that, my video recording program is broken

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
Although they were either FIB or the police, they were fighting a civil war in the ghetto, there is no sound in my pov, sorry for that, my video recording program is broken
how do you know they are fib or police just by them killing you? either that or your perhaps using their ids to find out no?

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
Sırf seni öldürdüklerinden fib ya da polis olduklarını nereden biliyorsun? ya bu ya da belki de hayır bulmak için kimliklerini mi kullanıyorsunuz?
Maybe 30 minutes before this event, they fought in the ghetto as the FBI, and I'm sure these friends were among them.

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
how do you know they are fib or police just by them killing you? either that or your perhaps using their ids to find out no?
IF he has proof or recording that they are gov witch he must know somehow it isnt metagaming on his end or anything cause he OOCly knows that they are cops and they dont have bios. Although this report may not be valid ID 39's bio was accepted but he left gov this moring

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
IF he has proof or recording that they are gov witch he must know somehow it isnt metagaming on his end or anything cause he OOCly knows that they are cops and they dont have bios. Although this report may not be valid ID 39's bio was accepted but he left gov this moring
I don't have pov but I'm sure with 1620 a friend attacked us in a police car I think the authorities will take care of this

Tommo

Player
Player
We both have bios bozo U shouldnt be sticking ur nose in shit thats got nothing to do with u

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
We both have bios bozo U shouldnt be sticking ur nose in shit thats got nothing to do with u
sure cause you guys just go in ghetto at night even tho you are gov engine block people and shoot them. Such clappers right? "chief clapper"

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

They allowed to participate in part of criminal activities according to their approved bio.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom