Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smith Brown
Administrators nickname
Johnny Odds
Date
Jan 4, 2024
Time
12:48
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ob0R02C

Smith Brown

Player
Player
I was banned on January 4th, 2024,
for 60 days due to a deleted cheat found in my Downloads folder during a routine check conducted by Jonny tho if he had checked further in my game files or In-game, He would have seen that I wasn't using it. I just downloaded it and tried it once online and noticed that it's very annoying as it auto-aimed the closest person to me which i realized if I used it in Grand RP this person would be a family member 95% of the time if I'm in an event so I deleted it and never used it on Grand RP. At the time, I accepted the ban without issue and was prepared to serve my designated time. However, shortly after my initial ban, I was informed by a friend that another administrator had issued a permanent ban against me for the same offense, citing 'Cheats (PC Check By Jonny) or something like that.'

This came as a shock to me, as I had already accepted and complied with the initial ban. As my 60-day ban draws to a close, I find myself perplexed by the decision to impose a permanent ban, especially considering the circumstances. Had it not been for this additional ban, I would have been able to resume playing in-game upon the expiration of my initial suspension.

The sudden imposition of a permanent ban feels unjustified and leaves me with lingering questions about the rationale behind it. I am left wondering why this drastic action was taken, particularly without any prior indication or warning. It is concerning that such a significant escalation occurred without any opportunity for discussion or clarification.

Furthermore, I am grateful that my forum account was not affected by this decision, as it allows me the opportunity to appeal and seek resolution. Given these circumstances, I respectfully request a review of my ban and consideration for its reversal or modification. I believe that an open dialogue and examination of the facts will reveal that the permanent ban was unnecessary and disproportionate to the offense committed.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I hope for a fair and equitable resolution to this situation.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Possesion of Cheats for RageMP is already a bannable offense.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Cheaters are perm banned and re not subject of UNBAN
And during PC check on your pc we clearly found cheats which u try to delete and hide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom