Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cem Vurdurur
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Mar 7, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/KcQZOAV

Cem3123

Player
Player
My Pc was broken but thats not mean I can't enter game my game looks not normal I couldn't take risk of entering any event,turf. So I only was entering game to try to sell my pikachu I never contacted with david's multi account in game or discord I didn't even know he was ban evading I got the information after his multi account got banned so I didn't do anything wrong. please check logs . I never did anything with david multi account as I said I didn't even know he was ban evading
you can pc check me if you want.

Please Checks logs before %100 vagos turf when someone mae multi account I wasn't know that only deputy (aditya dior)He allowed play capture the guy who make multi account without my permission. Please check last time I never lie to admins
Best regards,
Cem Vurdurur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom