Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader Of East Side Ballas Gang | Vader Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITZz Vader

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-Shrey Ranjan
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-4 Hours
5. Your Discord-itz_vader_26
6. Your Nickname-Itz Vaader
7. Your ID-276758

Additional information

1. Leader of....
(Ans)- Ballas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}----------------------------------

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
___________________________-------------------------------------______________________________
(Ans)- Because the name ballas shows the toughness and unique like diamond

--- I am dedicated and have experience to enhance the roleplay experience for all members of the Ballas

--- I have been observing that for a long time, the leaders and members of many gangs are not working together, so I will take the leader of the gang and all my members along with me.

--- I have changed a lot of gangs in the last few days so that I can learn more and more about gangs and get experience so that I can also become a good leader.

--- And when I joined Marabanta Gang, I was ranked 11 and was the event captain and there were many members in the rank below me and many of them were my friends, so I also learned to socialize with a lot of people. and make good bondings with members and i also have ability to handle lot of people and have experience tooo.

--- Or if I become the leader of Ballas then I will definitely become the best gang leader in the city.I also have some good friends who can handle gang members well and are trustworthy.

--- in all the gangs I have joined till date, I have seen that gang leaders are very rarely come online and the gang members also used to roam around the city with gang cars, very few gang members do gang fights and battleships. If I get a chance to become the leader of Ballas gang, then only because of my experience or confidence, I will manage the gang very well. or for the new player in the gang. I will also send good gang members to help them so that they can teach the gang basics to those new members.

--- or we can also go to Fort Zuncado Raid or Highway Robbery which other gangs do very few times. I will also put in pure efforts to improve the gang and make Ballas one of the best gang in the city or right now Ballas is inactive in city. And as soon as I join Ballas. I and some of my friends will put in all efforts to grow Ballas at full speed. or I will also try my best to come online 1-2 hours a day apart from 4 hours a day from Monday to Saturday I will try my best or I usually stay online for 9-11 hours on Sundays or sometimes other than Sundays. And I will try my best to stay online from 11 to 13 hours on Sundays and days other than Sundays.

--- and if I Get a chance to become a leader ballas then Within two to two and a half weeks of joining, I will bring 0 to 120+ members. and i'll make Ballas the most active gang of the city. and I have confidence that I will make Ballas the best, respected and most daring gang of the city.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}------------------------------------

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
_____________________________----------------------------------------________________________________________-
(Ans)- I will also put in pure efforts to improve the role play experience.

--- or whatever gangs I have joined till date, I participated in gang fights, battleships, raids etc. but till date I never got any bonus or ranking, so if I got a chance to become the leader of ballas gang. Then I will keep giving bonuses and rankings to the gang members at every event and from time to time so that my duty as a leader is also fulfilled or the gang members feel good and the gang members put in all the efforts to take the gang forward.

--- we(me & my gang members) do battleships
--- we(me & my gang members) do highway robs with rules like (2 cars & 4 people)
--- we(me & my gang members) do 24/7 store robberies
--- we(me & my gang members) do FZ Raids
---100% TURF

And some my experience information -Under Deputy in Ballas*3
Under Deputy In bloods
-Under Deputy In families
-Deputy in Marabunta

A cold heart thank you for giving your precious time in riding this application
Regards,
Vader Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.