Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Ressky Angels
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 5, 2024
Time
17:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OqDu691

ReesKy

Player
Player
Hello Hope this message finds you well I got permanently banned for G.R 1.4 but i have actually done nothing I think i might have lost my account but i changed the password and got it back I got first banned by Jonny Odds for 60 days and wanted to appeal it in the forum but i was busy at that time and eventually i forgot about it, after 60 days i finally logged into my account to enjoy the game, i went AFK for some time and came back to find myself permanently banned Please if you can do more investigation about my account and i can prove my account ownership and that i only have one main account which is "169070" and one twink and i never used any type of cheats Thanks for your time and have a great day

Top Bottom