Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

roney zeus

Creator of ZEUS Family EN1 & EN3
Game Assistant
1.Your Name IRL
Roney Rangari
2.Your Age
3.Time zone+ Country
IST(GMT+5:30) India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play.
08:00 to 19:00 (somedays till 22:00)
5.Average online per day : In between
10 TO 12 hours
6.Your Discord
roneyrangari
7.Your Character's Name
Roney Zeus
8.Your ID
9.Your in game level
32 Level
10.Languages spoken:
English , Hindi
11.I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
I would like to be curator of the STATE section.

==========================================================================================
Additional information
==========================================================================================

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

- I believe admin is the next natural progression for me as I have a wealth of experience and eagerness to uphold the evolution of RP - making me a valuable asset to this team . I have proven my communication and influencing skills to provide non-bias decisions for players delivering greater RP knowledge and overall better RP experience for this in the city.

- I've closely seen admin’s work and tried to understand the work importance been in legal orgs highest command and am well aware of all the city basic rules, I'm calm minded, focused and dedicated towards my job ,I can help people with their day to day problems.

2. What are your strengths ?

- Whether its a new player learning the ropes or a broken-down RP situation involving many players, I always support and give guidance to those around to better both us as players and the city for our overall RP experience.

- I can provide answers to various questions related to the GTA game, such as gameplay mechanics, in-game rules, and server configurations.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses ?

- Being kind to some people more than they actually deserve.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I bring strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and adaptability skills to the admin team.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Don't have any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

- No issue

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

No, there's nothing else to consider for my application at the moment.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
More information
Please contact me on Discord (Rui Ace| deaudacity) regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact (Rui Ace | deaudacity ) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom