Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyuna_gaming

Player
Player
๐™Š๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: EMS

๐™‰๐™–๐™ข๐™š: Hyuna Pluxury

๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง: Female

๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™š: 21 (IC)

๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: South Korea

๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™: South Korea

๐™Ž๐™š๐™ญ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: I'm a straight woman

๐™€๐™ฎ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง: Black

๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง: Black

๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ: N/A

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ: learning so fast and can handle hard situations well

๐™’๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ: I'm always scared of my past, and it's hard for me to make real friends.

๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ:

Dr. Hyuna Pluxury was born and raised in a small town on the outskirts of a bustling city. From a young age, she was fascinated by medicine and dreamed of becoming a doctor. However, her journey to success was marred by personal tragedy. While studying medicine in her hometown, Hyuna fell in love with a charming but abusive partner who threatened her safety and well-being. In fear for her life, she made the difficult decision to leave everything behind and start anew. After escaping her toxic relationship, Hyuna fled to the vibrant city of Los Santos, where she found solace and safety and a partner who loved her and protected her from all cause. She immersed herself in her studies, determined to achieve her lifelong dream of becoming a doctor. Through hard work and dedication, she excelled in medical school and quickly rose through the ranks, she also married her man of her life ,earning the respect of her colleagues and patients alike.

๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ:

Dr. Hyuna Pluxury career as a doctor in Los Santos has been nothing short of remarkable. Known for her exceptional skill and compassionate bedside manner, she has become a trusted figure in the medical community. However, Hyuna's past continues to haunt her, and she lives in constant fear of her ex-partner discovering her whereabouts. To protect herself, she has adopted a new identity and keeps her past hidden from those around her. Despite the challenges she has faced, Dr. Hyuna Pluxury remains steadfast in her commitment to helping others and making a positive impact on the world. As she continues her work in Los Santos, she is determined to leave her past behind and embrace the bright future that lies ahead.

๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž:

1- ๐๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐…๐… ๐ƒ๐”๐“๐˜ (Must still follow server rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom