Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Mazoku
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Oct 2, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/YoXlNTP

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Not trying to spam
For Mazhor

Hey Mazhor its been a long time i barely put any forums regarding my ban and this is the second time i am trying to appeal it. I am sorry about everything that happened before i regret about what happened in the past. I missed playing grand. I have learnt from my past mistake and i will not repeat it again. I have been Senior Administrator on EN2 for more than a year and contributed to the project in every possible way. I know what i did was not right and i shouldn't have done it and i am really sorry about it but i just want to play back in city and enjoy with my friends. Its been more than 6 months and i regret what all happened before. Please give me one chance Mazhor i gave my 100% when i was the admin and i am just asking for one chance for the only mistake i did in whole grand. I request you to please think about it and give me a chance to play. I have never insulted any admin or anyone. i just request one chance back.
I request Lebron please don't reject this time i am making forum for curator of project, Thanks.
Thanks for your time Mazhor i hope you will understand and Give me a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom