Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected I got shot by our gang (Ballas) for asking questions.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
SHooRA WiN
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2021
Time of violation
18:59
Proofs
https://youtube.com/clip/UgxNdKTRpUKuM7DuGo14AaABCQ

SHooRA WiN

Player
Player
Me and my friend was given backup to our gang people then suddenly my friend robbed a guy with a gun his hand which is against the RP rules. Then the guy (id : 3622) came and shoot him and kicked him from the gang without warning.

I just asked them why he killed him and shoot him. And kick me to he shot me for this .

He should go to jail or get a ban if this guy was new to server then he must get a jail but you guys are biased towards old players.

I have supported Grand RP a lot on my YouTube channel but if things continue I will leave and ask others to leave.

David Barnes

Player
Player
First of all you have to correct your title it's not in the correct format now. Also my id is 3622 not 3623.

suddenly my friend robbed a guy with a gun his hand which is against the RP rules.
Exactly, and in Ballas we don't need people who can't follow very simple rules like putting your gun away whilst robbing someone. Once you are kicked you are standing in the ghetto which is a KOS area where I could most definitely kill him.
I just asked them why he killed him and shoot him. And kick me to he shot me for this .
You asked me to be kicked, you said "KICK ME, YOU WANNA SHOOT ME, SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT" and that is exactly what I di.

He should go to jail or get a ban if this guy was new to server then he must get a jail but you guys are biased towards old players.
Are you telling the admins they are biased here?

I have supported Grand RP a lot on my YouTube channel but if things continue I will leave and ask others to leave.
Wow yeah threatening the server is a good idea (literally saying you are going to tell other people to leave the server), I'm sure your YouTube channel that barely has 2k subs is going to do a lot of damage.

Luka_Babatundeski

Player
Player
You literally told him "kick me too then". Your friend was breaking a rule and got immediately kicked. And you tried to defend his acts... So I am seriously confused. P.S. Vespucci Canals believe it or not is a ghetto and we can shoot you if you are not in our gang.

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Me and my friend was given backup to our gang people then suddenly my friend robbed a guy with a gun his hand which is against the RP rules. Then the guy (id : 3622) came and shoot him and kicked him from the gang without warning.

Bruh you got yourself killed then you pull up to our hq to call us gay , I don't blame the balas for kicking you as you can't follow a simple rule which was shown in the rest of your live.
Following simple instructions wouldn't get you in this situation. What balas did is correct as your in a kos situation cus canals is considered as ghetto. Admins ain't biased they make sure yall don't mess up

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Firstly, your Youtube Count does not exempt you from the rules of the server, nor does it grant you any special treatment whilst playing on our server. We also do not judge and make decisions based on the time players have put onto the server, but the rules of the server.

Secondly, you are telling them to kick you whilst you are in Ghetto. They can kill you. If your friend was violating server rules, then Gang leaders will often kick you from the gang as they do not wish for you to be associated with their gangs and risk receiving consequences as a result of your actions.

In conclusion, I don't see any rule violations on the part of ID 3622.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom