Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ruediger_Maiz
Administrators nickname
Herald_Sachse
Date
Mar 13, 2024
Time
08:10
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1197305233429254164/1217196816907374693/bann.png?ex=660325df&is=65f0b0df&hm=cc9150176004ec05c77daed28a5482febc94b319746b479f5293fa7bf0ac4fb4&

Ruediger Maiz

Player
Player
Dear GTA5Grand/Grand RP Server team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Ruediger Maiz and I am writing to you again to submit an unban request for my account. My account was mistakenly permanently blocked for violating Rule 1.1 - Account Sharing.

I would like to emphasize that the account sharing accusation is not true. I have not shared my account with others and do not have other accounts to gain unfair advantage or break rules. My suspension due to this unfounded accusation is extremely frustrating and unfair.
I understand that sharing accounts is against the server rules and I assure you again that I have not initiated such actions. I am a responsible player who respects the integrity of the game and follows the rules.

I therefore politely ask you to re-examine my case and recognize my innocence in this specific account sharing allegation. I stand ready to provide any information or evidence that might help clear up this misunderstanding.
I'm very interested in playing on your server again and enjoying my time there, but I need your help to unblock this incorrect ban.
Thank you in advance for your attention and understanding. I sincerely hope to play on your server again soon.

Best regards,

Ruediger Maiz

Player
Player
Hallo ich habe meinen account niemand gegeben davor wo ich gebannt wurde hab ich ein cheater getroffen bilder sind vorhanden aber ich habe nie mein account weitergegeben überprüfen sie bitte die logs MFG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom