Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dominique Rockford
Administrators nickname
Nik Payne
Date
Mar 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/U4imGFD

michigan

Player
Player
Dear curator ,

I have got banned for 60 days for deceiving administration but i'm thinking the decision is totally wrong.
My topic rejected by chief administration so that is why i'm creating new one for curators.

As a summary ;
The reason of the ban is below forum post , i have declared everything correct on that post but i got ban because of that post.
They have been thinking my age is declared wrong but it is correct and is 36.

The reason they have thought it is not correct , i made an application 1 year ago when i was new in project in May 2023 and my age was written on that post is 16 and it was wrong.(i have edited it to my correct age)
Because i was thinking it is IC age and 16 was my IC age in 2023 May , and i filled it with my IC age instead of IRL on that topic which posted in May 2023.

So in the end i have got ban for declaring correct information in my last post which i posted on March 2024
with the main reason of because of a wrong post written in 2023 when i was new on project without any bad intentions.

I'm totally agree that it is my fault to fill the application post wrong in 2023 but i totally forgot about it already and in the end my last post totally correct and i'm getting ban now for my new post but it is totally correct.(if i got a ban in 2023 it might be more understandable due to my mistake)
i'm really suprised to have 60 days ban for declare correct information on my last post.

I'm kindly asking for a review.Below also sharing the link of the post where i got reject from chief administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom