Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dabzii ponch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2022
Time of violation
17:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iPktZPnWXE8

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Requesting POV of additional 30 seconds prior to the current POV provided.
You have 10 hours to provide!

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

Dabzi ilya

Player
Player
he made me so mad at that moment even thought i was nice to him and i said nothing. he should not treat people like this even my ear until now hurts.

Last edited:

Victor Ilya

Master
Player
6.12 Harassing EMS employees during duty or showing inappropriate behavior in relation to EMS employees are restricted (Exception - EMS employee was disrespectful) | Ban up to 7 days

And any kind of harassing in online games make peoples feel bad even for days and also he insulted his mom we don't know about his life if his mom is still alive he must be punished for this insult for no reason

Victor Ilya

Master
Player
he made me so mad at that moment even thought i was nice to him and i said nothing. he should not treat people like this even my ear until now heart.
That person ruined his day also now he is saying his ear still paining him that's not a way to play with each other being toxic with each player if you were dump and you don't know how to play that's not our fault raging on us we are just doing our job by standing for hours to serve people and at the last they coming and disrespect us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom