Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Anticheatbann #1004 | Curator of the Project

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TIM MIAMI
Administrators nickname
NAPAL FEDOROV
Date
Mar 9, 2024
Time
16:23
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/X5XWKPy

Tim Miami

Player
Player
Hello dear admin team
ID 42265
Reason anticheat +IP ban
how long were you banned :9999
how long does the sentence last 9993
Why should we unban you? So first of all, thank you for even reading this application, let's get to the point. I wanted to log into my Grand acc as normal on March 9th, 2024 and then your ACC was banned. I of course looked very surprised and couldn't explain why I looked on another server, same problem again, logged back in again and now it says Ip banned I don't know why but I'm pretty sure it's a bad ban I love Grand Rp because it's just cool rp for everyone I would be extremely happy If I take part in this project again and play even more on grand it could be that I was banned because of Fortnite and the same anticheat but I was already punished by epic games for it and I lost my Fortnite acc and just barauche Grand again because of it The only game I've ever played is the only one I've ever played
Would I do it again after the unban: No, definitely not, it would be a shame for me to lose the acc, we can also do a few PC checks

Kind regards from Baden Würtemberg Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom