Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Furkan SoldanBakan
Administrators nickname
Sierra Victor
Date
Mar 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6m12GEt

Furkan Potter

Player
Player
Hello dear admins,
I got banned for Gen Rule 1.1, but i never shared my account here my short story. Its happen like 1 year ago 01.01.2023-01.04.2023 i cant remember exact date. My Rockstar account was stolen(there was a advert about free discord nitro from epic they got my account like this) but its didnt effect my GrandRP account that time i was playing with Sierra's family. He told me in this case if we bought new rockstar account we will be able to play with same GrandRP account but we need to inform the admins about that i was gonna say it but i forget.. After some time spend in city, its got stolen again 12.03.2024 date i bought new gta and keep playing . I didnt meant to be breake Gen Rule 1.1. I love this city and enjoying this project Please do not take it from me.

Yes i know i have a bad history about got stolen RockStars accounts but its didnt effect my GrandRP accounts. I can give promise i never gonna click any link again.

Main ID - 172977
Twink ID - 185378

Kind Regards .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom