Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seyit_Undefeated
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/vFsqMps

SeyitDIXON

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this letter. My name is Seyit and the reason I am writing to you is that I want to make a request from you to lift the ban I received months ago.

I missed having fun with my friends in this game but I got banned from the server. Now all I do is have my friend turn on the screen for me and I can watch while he plays.

Since this game is not only a source of entertainment for me but also a tool for social interaction, I request that my ban be lifted. You can delete my money if you want. I want to return to the gaming community and interact with my friends again.

Kind regards,

Seyit Dixon

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have tons of MULTI accounts + sharing and also have transfers from your TWINKS money to main multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom