Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Memik_Alej
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2024
Time of violation
16:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/osEdstwsw_o

ronny lopez

Player
Player
Unfortunately I didn't record at the time. If it is possible to ask for his recording because we did not shoot for no reason and he cut the recording for his own benefit

ronny lopez

Player
Player
all in pov
I'm not sure if he or a family member of his shot me and my friend but they climbed the fence, shot and returned. The fact that you filed a complaint is simply ugly and an abuse of the forum platform

Memik

Player
Player
pov starts from scratch. not before, because I wasn't on the ragemp screen. you claim that someone shooted you for no reason, and you dont have pov. if you have any other lies tell me now , you made me laugh well today.

osher23

Player
Player
pov starts from scratch. not before, because I wasn't on the ragemp screen. you claim that someone shooted you for no reason, and you dont have pov. if you have any other lies tell me now , you made me laugh well today.
👎👎

osher23

Player
Player
I can only see in the pov shooting people without reason like you shot us before

ronny lopez

Player
Player
I can only see in the pov shooting people without reason like you shot us before
He didn't bring up in the recording a little before that they shot me and my friend while we were parked on the other side of the street without provocation or even talking...
If they are right in your opinion, please upload a recording here a minute before

Memik

Player
Player
people who are on a blacklist in my family garden are bothering us. and I'm giving them the order to get out. if someone shoots at me for no reason, I will immediately get my pov. you're claiming that I shot at you, and you're not on your own, there's someone with you. fortunately, none of you have a pov. there's no point in babbling any more. the admin will make the decision.

osher23

Player
Player
all in pov
I also don't have a record of them shooting at us, just show a minute before to show the truth and don't cut the recording. there is UB at the end of the recording + it seems that you are meta gaming.

N

Negan Smith

Thread Approved

ID 893 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.15 (RDM)
ID 126007 will receive punishment for VDM
ID 83477 will receive punishment for MG

Thread owner will be punished for UB demands , MG , Bug abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom