Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer._.

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Ömer
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT +3
4.Average online: 7+ Hours
5.Your Discord: g4rson
6.Your Nickname: Omer DeMontana
7.Your ID: 208291

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I m Omer, am coming to complete the unfinished business from the past. I will come again to fulfill my dreams with my friends. I am confident in my leadership skills because I have 100 active members in a coastal gang like Marabunta and the experience of winning all events in 1 week. I am confident in my responsibility skills. I will make a difference with my term

2.I have always loved balla, whether for its color or its location. Ballas HQ will always be alive and will never contain toxic people. Those with low levels and experience will not be able to get high ranks. I'm thinking of becoming the most dangerous gang in the city, making Ballas a gang to be feared. During these qualifications, we will have good memories with my friends and gang members. Will I leave a good or bad influence on other players if you ask: Evil? let me explain: By evil I mean robberies and hostages taken.

3. I want to save Ballas. Ballas will be continuous and lively. I believe that I can interact well. How can I increase my RP level with this feature? With this feature, I will organize events by collaborating with other gangs and other people, for example, FZ Raids done together. I also have different promises. With a very nice Spray team, all sprays will be 100% ours and extra money will go into the pockets of my gang members. I also have experienced players in turf. We are assertive. If my gang encounters a problem, I will solve it without any problems and doubts. Inexperienced players will be a minority, the majority of my team will be experienced. Violations of the rules will not be tolerated and I will give the necessary punishment.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I think the robberies committed in the ghetto will contribute to RP. So I will bring the ghetto under Ballas' rule
2.Inexperienced players will not be given high ranks
3.Rule violations will not be tolerated
4.Rule violations will be blacklisted or kicked out of the gang
5.Fz raid will be done with other gangs
6.I will give importance to RolePlay and ensure continuity. I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way
7.Will interact with LEOs

My Goals
Win all events
2.All sprays will be dominated by ballas
3.End term without warning
4.Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
5.Turf %100

BrownieX

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Ömer
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT +3
4.Average online: 7+ Hours
5.Your Discord: g4rson
6.Your Nickname: Omer DeMontana
7.Your ID: 208291

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I m Omer, am coming to complete the unfinished business from the past. I will come again to fulfill my dreams with my friends. I am confident in my leadership skills because I have 100 active members in a coastal gang like Marabunta and the experience of winning all events in 1 week. I am confident in my responsibility skills. I will make a difference with my term

2.I have always loved balla, whether for its color or its location. Ballas HQ will always be alive and will never contain toxic people. Those with low levels and experience will not be able to get high ranks. I'm thinking of becoming the most dangerous gang in the city, making Ballas a gang to be feared. During these qualifications, we will have good memories with my friends and gang members. Will I leave a good or bad influence on other players if you ask: Evil? let me explain: By evil I mean robberies and hostages taken.

3. I want to save Ballas. Ballas will be continuous and lively. I believe that I can interact well. How can I increase my RP level with this feature? With this feature, I will organize events by collaborating with other gangs and other people, for example, FZ Raids done together. I also have different promises. With a very nice Spray team, all sprays will be 100% ours and extra money will go into the pockets of my gang members. I also have experienced players in turf. We are assertive. If my gang encounters a problem, I will solve it without any problems and doubts. Inexperienced players will be a minority, the majority of my team will be experienced. Violations of the rules will not be tolerated and I will give the necessary punishment.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I think the robberies committed in the ghetto will contribute to RP. So I will bring the ghetto under Ballas' rule
2.Inexperienced players will not be given high ranks
3.Rule violations will not be tolerated
4.Rule violations will be blacklisted or kicked out of the gang
5.Fz raid will be done with other gangs
6.I will give importance to RolePlay and ensure continuity. I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way
7.Will interact with LEOs

My Goals
Win all events
2.All sprays will be dominated by ballas
3.End term without warning
4.Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
5.Turf %100
+++ best leader 👌

xKeko Bilal

Mikey
Player
+++