Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Yakob H
Administrators nickname
Donte shepard
Date
Mar 17, 2024
Time
3:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9iivxRwHRrM?feature=shared

YAKOB 02

Player
Player
  1. Hello Admin, as you can see in the video, they revived me. I did not listen when he said, “Follow me.” The first one revived me until I checked the video. Then the second one gave me a 5 seconds warning. Then the second one killed me immediately. They did not give me time. Sorry becous my English not good. I hope you understand the situation and reconsider your decision. Thank you.

Message Dark

Sidd Vicious

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello, From my point of view, it seems you were stalling, because you changed pants, then you had no fear for your life by telling them to kill you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
answer was given above

Top Bottom