Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonaid Wasif

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Wasif Scarface

2. Your Age - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT+6

2. Your Age - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT+6

4. Average Online Per Day: 4-6 Hours

5. Your Discord - wasif2010

6. Your Name - Zonaid Wasif

7. Your ID - 74061

1. Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
1x Ballas Deputy
1xBallas Underdeputy
1xVagos high commande
1xMarabunta high commande
1xBloods high commande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

3. I have a lot of experience in gangs. I have gained a lot of experience, and I have led some events myself. I am dedicated to ensuring that the membership remains strong and successful. I learned a lot during my time as an underdeputy and Deputy . I am sure that I will be a leader who does not receive warnings. I can achieve great things with my gang members.

4. I believe I have great leadership skills. I have observed everything, what is wrong, what is incorrect. I have enough information based on my experience, and I will keep Vagos at the top. Marabunta Grande will always be active.

5. I think Marabunta Grande is one of the most important gangs. I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactivity and powerlessness in the ghetto. That's why I want to be the Marabunta grande leader because I am confident I can change this. Also, I am confident in myself, and I want to do these things as an Leader. My goal is to complete the term without making mistakes and in a professional way.

6. Your advice for improving roleplay in the organization

We will always be active in different activities like (store robbery, gun store, hostage situation, FZ raid, highway robbery). We will try to interact with Leo's, especially by making hostage situations. I believe that in this way, we will improve our RP even more. They will see Marabunta Grande not only in HQ but everywhere in the ghetto and outside the ghetto. We will do everything professionally in accordance with the rules. We will stick to the rules without making any rule breaks. I will not allow violations of the rules at Marabunta Grande. Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.

7. My Goals

1) Complete without any warning.

2) Above $10,000 graffiti profit every hour.

3) Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.

4) 100% Turf.

Thank you for reading.
Regards,|
DHAKA

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Closed
We are not looking for Marabunta leader, at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom