Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumit

Player
Player
Information
1.sumit beniwal
3. gmt+5:30
4.6 to 8 hour
5.sumitjaatbeniwal
6.pika stormrider
7. 282765
OTHER INFORMATION
MY PAST EXP EX UD IN MARABUNTA X2 EX UD IN VAGOS X1 EX UD IN FAMILIES X1 EX WARLORD IN FAMILIES X1
Additional information

1.LEADER OF FAMILIES GANG

2.WHY U WANT TO BECOME THE LEADER OF THIS ORGANIZATION?

2.1 SINCE I HAVE BEEN LONG IN city and gained high command experenice in illegal organisation. I was in the families in the term in suspect aren term. I know how to handle the org as a leader from my experience I know in which manner gang activities will work and move with coordination with gang members.
2.2 I want to be the leader of the family's gang to become this gang more active and take all the ghetto by dominating other gangs and winning all events with good numbers. I have a lot of friends and family members to join my gang and to make it top on the crime side. I will increase criminal activities by doing more store robberies gun store robberies hostage situations interacting with Leo to make the crime side increase and create good RP.
2.3 if I get leadership then I have a family gang become active with a good number of active members in every gang event through my efforts and making plans to give bonuses for earning sources in the gang.
  1. how to improve roleplay in the organization?
3.1 there will be no toxicity in the organization.
3.2 families will do more hostage situations every day as much as they can we do in a day
3.3 families do at least 1 gun or store robbery everyday
3.4 families win all events and take control in the ghetto
3.5 there will be no role break in roleplay to harm our gang
3.6 families do fz raid in every 2 days

RANKING SYSTEM
15.LEADER
14.DEPUTY
13.UNDER DEPUTY
12.WARLORD
11.EVENT CAPTAIN
10.TURFER
9.ENFORCER