Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Blacklist due to criticism of management/high admins | Justin Winter | 21674

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dylan Cat
Administrators nickname
Justin Winter
Date
Mar 17, 2024
Time
21:00
Proofs
n/a

Dylan Schnapp

DE1
Player
Hallo,

Vorweg: Justin hat einen normalen Antrag bereits abgelehnt, daher wende ich mich direkt an den CotP. Siehe: Rejected - Ohne Grund geblacklisted | Roberto Fire | 21674

ich wurde gestern geblacklisted mit der Begründung "IC/OOC"" obwohl ich seit fast zwei Wochen nur 1x online war um mein Haus zu bezahlen.
Justins Aussage war:
Ich muss direkt sagen das ich die Blacklist genehmigt habe und Roberto diese lediglich ausführte.
Desweiteren haben mehrere Aktionen/Aussagen in den letzten tagen/wochen zu der Blacklist geführt.
Abgelehnt.

Unter anderem führte folgendes dazu: Rejected - Unjustified orga-warns / discrimination and threats due to criticism / Disregarding criticism and feedback | Leon Shorty/Roberto Fire | 21674
Ansonsten habe ich einzelne Kritiken im Discord verfasst und unangenehme, aber nicht verbotene Nachrichten dort verfasst, die aber keinerlei Blacklist rechtfertigen würden.

Es haben Leute hier das Projekt über Monate maßgeblich schlecht geredet, Ingame nur rdmt und was weiß ich und wurden nicht geblacklsited.
Einfach nur überflüssig und respektlos ggü. meiner Arbeit, die ich hier über 19 Monate geleistet habe.

Dylan Schnapp

DE1
Player
ENGLISCH:
Hello,

First of all: Justin has already rejected a regular application, so I'm reaching out directly to the CotP. See: Rejected - Ohne Grund geblacklisted | Roberto Fire | 21674

I was blacklisted yesterday with the reason 'IC/OOC,' even though I've only been online once in almost two weeks to pay for my house. Justin's statement was:
I must say directly that I approved the blacklist and Roberto only executed it. Furthermore, several actions/statements in the last few days/weeks have led to the blacklist. Rejected.

Among other things, the following led to it: Rejected - Unjustified orga-warns / discrimination and threats due to criticism / Disregarding criticism and feedback | Leon Shorty/Roberto Fire | 21674
Furthermore, I have written individual criticisms on Discord and sent unpleasant but not prohibited messages there, which would not justify any blacklist.

There are people here who have significantly criticized the project for months, engaged in in-game rule-breaking, and so on, and they were not blacklisted. Just unnecessary and disrespectful towards my work, which I have been doing here for over 19 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom