Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Azbri Goodness
Administrators nickname
Kiven Muck
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
17:13
Proofs
https://imgur.com/UjbFHQE

azbri

Player
Player
Hello there,

This is my last fourm , as you see I'm playing on the server since 2022 and as you see my history is clear because i love the server and I don't have people who hate me and as you see I'm living in iraq and the internet here is bad so before like 1 year there is new company for the internet opened in iraq and i have proof for all my words if you don't believe me , ok i will continue and before like 1 year i changed my internet provider you can see in the log it's same city but the ip change because of the internet provider also i was not know about if i change the internet or i will move to another house i need to open fourm and thanks .

Important notice:
• Don't wipe the account because i have busines.
• Don't reject the fourm.
If you did please give me social club ban because i don't want to play in the server any more 🤍.

Best wishes,
Azbri Goodness.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
You Have Done 1.1 and Logs proves it, and you already got answer about this topic 2 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom