Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmgamer26

Player
Player
Hello sir,

I was banned from GR 1.1 and GR 1.4 today by Alex Odd, sir. Please unban me as it was not my fault.

I want to play grand rp because this server is my love and everything. So, I made my second account and played rp. After a while, I got a seven-day ban for my friend. I wanted to see if making a third account would allow me to log in or not, so I went to the grand rp website and made a third account. After making my third account, I went to the grand rp login page and tried to log in, but I got an error saying that I had already created two accounts. You are unable to log into your third account, which I created almost a year ago. I tried to log in again after that year, and this time it worked without any errors. I tried to delete the account, but I was unable to do so, so I tried to contact Mazhor Pluxury, but I was unable to receive any response. I requested that you ban my third account and unban my first and second accounts, and I received 1.1, so I now have two GTAV5 accounts. I gave my brother my first GTAV5, which he uses to play Grand RP, and I believe I made my third account on my second gta 5 social account, so Alex Odd Sir gave me 1.1 as well. My brother used my second gta 5 account, so please unban me. I hope you understand. I ask that you unban me, and I won't be creating any new accounts at this time. If you want to ban my account, then ban my two accounts and unban my first account.

Sir pls unban me last time i not do any thing now pls

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
provide screen shot of all social clubs which u own and used

Alex Odd

this information does not correwspond to reality and logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom