Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL Adam

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT+0 (same as server)

4. Average online per day 6-10 hours

5. Your Discord uniqzombiez

6. Your Nickname Adam Smiley

7. Your ID 129669

My experience
from crime side

Vagos Deputy 2x
Bloods UnderDeputy
ballas HC
Families HC
Marabunta Deputy

From Legal state org side

FIB Supervisor of SAU
NG HC
SAHP HC
LSPD HC

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Leading
Ballas would present a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact to me and others, The leadership role provides a platform to leverage resources, expertise to get all different types of outcomes, also the ability to influence the direction of Ballas towards greater success then other gangs is a great motivation to be the best leader possible.

2. Being as a leader gives great opportunities for personal development. It gives the option to navigate difficult situations, honing leadership skills, and continuously learning from experiences and challenges, Furthermore Being in a leader position opens doors to new connections, relationships and offers that otherwise wouldn't be available.

3. My decision to pursue leadership role for
Ballas is deeply meaningful to me due to my past experience and knowledge, I would love to give others a opportunity to become something that otherwise they could not reach.
My vision for
Ballas would be being the most active, feared and welcoming gang that there can be this will entail being kind and understanding of rules and basic knowledge.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will be doing the most events that i can to increase the RP I will be doing events like hostage, gun store, store, FZ and all of the other events that i can
I will give my gang members the opportunity to grow and learn new stuff that they might have not known before.

Thanks for reading Adam Smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom