Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Silver Clark
Suspect ID
90002 - 298405
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2024
Time of violation
19:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KEwF47nBRZo

Silver Clark

Player
Player
Hello, today during the business event, rule 1.3 was violated by individuals from the Nirvana family. These individuals were seen initiating the conflict both on the ground and on the rooftop, and they may have even aimed from that rooftop. Therefore, I request the POV of these IDs, 90002 and 298405. If you review their povs, you will see that what I'm saying is true.

laxs

Player
Player
I didn't kill anyone in your family , you want pov according to your mind ?

Clody

Player
Player
FL in thread
yav kanka

298405 id ne alaka bi kere. Bide oynayışa bak sen nasil pov req aciyon anlamadim.​

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

All comments other than the one requested below will be punished with a warning for offtopic.

ID 90002 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 298405 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event​

Silver Clark

Player
Player
all in pov . I still don't understand why they asked me for pov. Liitle kids should be banned from asking for pov xd
You've edited the pov, and you're talking to your friend, but it's impossible to hear him over the loud music. Could you please share the original version of the pov?

smalife

Player
Player
Requesting POV

All comments other than the one requested below will be punished with a warning for offtopic.

ID 90002 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 298405 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event​
Hello Tyrell , I was watching something on netflix before the event, so NVDIA stopped recording and I didn't realise it, so I don't have POV. My id 90002.

laxs

Player
Player
You've edited the pov, and you're talking to your friend, but it's impossible to hear him over the loud music. Could you please share the original version of the pov?
You are curious about my perspective and bed talk. My point of view is clear. If you're curious about my bed talk, we can meet privately. Also, no music was added. After the video starts, I play the game while listening to music. The video is original, all details are available.MY BİG FAN

Choper

Player
Player
You are curious about my perspective and bed talk. My point of view is clear. If you're curious about my bed talk, we can meet privately. Also, no music was added. After the video starts, I play the game while listening to music. The video is original, all details are available.MY BİG FAN
Thanks to the video editing and music you uploaded, not even your friend can hear you talking in bed, let alone us. Even your own voice is not clear

Clody

Player
Player
Don't cry too much, you turned into a dog to hear the man's private conversations. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
Hello Tyrell , I was watching something on netflix before the event, so NVDIA stopped recording and I didn't realise it, so I don't have POV. My id 90002.

There is no such thing, you have to check it many times before the event to get a video recording and you know it.

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
You've never recorded a video before, which means youre hiding something.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

ID 90002 will receive punishment for ER1.7
ID 298405 will receive reduced punishment for ER1.7 for providing an edited POV.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom