Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

Ex-Vagos Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ege
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +2
4. Average online per day : 12-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname : Markus Bolivio
7. Your ID : 313504

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow;

Marabunta Deputy Leader (12) (Karl’s Term)
Vagos Event Leader (9) (HC) (Rex Livi’s Term)
Ballas Nightcrawler (10) (HC) (Elrussi’s Term)
Bloods Nightmare (10) (HC) (Webby’s Term)
Families Redrum/Swepper (HC) (8) (Ink’s Term)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been in a lot of gangs before and their activities attracted my attention and I enjoyed doing them as a team. I also improved myself during this time and held high ranks in gangs and gained incredible experience. The golden secret of leading people is to know and recognize the characteristics of the organization well, to know and identify what people want / like, to manage your team well and to be disciplined. Of course, we can add many more things to this, but I want to keep this very long. I like to explain my thoughts succinctly and I don't want to be wordy. I have also spoken to many leaders before and it has given me a lot. I learned new things and they gave me tips on what to do. And they told me that a leadership position would bring me a lot and that I should try it at least once. So here I am today, striving to realize this dream of mine.

2.2 To lead an organization you need to know what to do and never hesitate. And I believe I have these qualities. If I talk a little about myself, I have reached high ranks in both sides of the city (State/Crime) and gained a lot of experience. And this gives me a lot of advantages. For example, I know what leos do against gangs in events, what tactics they usually use, and I know very well what we should and should not do against them, and we will always use this as an advantage against them. I also know a lot of people who will help me along the way and I trust them all. They are very experienced and they will support me to run the organization and we will always be like a family. This way we will always stay strong and we will have a great term.

2.3 I already had the opportunity to enter an interview before and this interview contributed a lot to me. I saw my own shortcomings and eliminated them. I also learned that I should never stop learning and working. And I set some principles for myself, if we talk about it briefly: Never stop learning, be disciplined, show the necessary respect to people and never think big of yourself, show the necessary love to people and do not break their hearts, be a respected citizen in the city. Of course, you can increase the number of these more. I have also seen and analyzed the mistakes and good points of many leaders before and found out what their mistakes were caused by. And if I reach this position, I will have the opportunity to improve myself and gain a new environment in the city, and as I think of new systems / innovations that I can bring for this organization, I see that they are endless. And so I want you to give me a chance and I will try to prove myself as much as I can.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Activity
: One of the biggest weaknesses of current gangs is that their gangs don't have enough activity and this is constantly dragging them down. To give a simple example, gangs with few active members have difficulty winning/organizing events and lose control of the ghetton. We don't want this to happen in our ganf, so we will prevent it by providing people with good opportunities and an equal environment.

3.2 Favoritism : Generally, high commands in gangs start some people in high ranks just because they are their friends and do injustice to other people and this is really annoying. In order to prevent this, we will check who joins our organization and make sure that they start at the rank they deserve.

3.3 Being Dominant in Events / Providing Enough RP With LEOs: Every day, we will do as many events with LEOs as we can, such as FZ Raid, Store Robbery, Gun Store Robbery, Hostage Situation, Highway Robbery, etc., and make sure we don't break any rules while doing them. In this way, we will keep our RP level high with LEOs and always aim to win by showing high activity in these activities.

3.4 100% Turf: Turf will be one of the most important things for us and we will make sure we build a great turf team. We will find the best shooters and people with enough knowledge and experience from all over the city to make this team. And we will do our best to dominate this turf season. This way we will have fun amongst ourselves and make a name for ourselves amongst other gangs. And while doing all this, we will not break any rules because we will take turf seriously.

3.5 Graffiti Bonus : We will set up a nice spray team and make sure that we will have over 10k bonus every hour. And to encourage people to do this we will bring them a nice bonus system. In this way, we will both offer nice bonuses to people in the organization at the beginning of the hour and we will be more active in this regard than other gangs.

3.6 As Few Warning/Verbal as Possible During the Term: Usually most gangs get a lot of punishments for mistakes they make during the term and this hurts their reputation. I will do my best to make sure we don't get these punishments and minimize the number of mistakes made. In this way, we will always keep our gang strong and our reputation will not be damaged.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
My Sincerest Regards
Markus Bolivio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom