Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved 3.1, random punching |12337,225264,95752,44234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Knight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2024
Time of violation
19:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Xs9mWtHuVxA?si=WPLUqIY90Ss0LnLn

Saad Mansory

Player
Player
You are interrupting event which is not allowed and calling me a scammer for a watch you bought for 2.5M from me, how does this all make sense? you want me to put proof against you disrespecting me on discord too? you took an IC situation OOC.Get your facts straight brother, i got nothin but love for everyone but if you disrespect me i am not gonna sit there and laugh or smile at you. i request admins to punish both parties accordingly if needed be. Thank You.

Markus West

Player
Player
ur interrupting an event that's taking place over a item you bought, you don't like it don't buy it, not our fault if you can't sell it, thank you, you also provoked us.

Rickydagod

Player
Player
Bro your off your rocker, A. this is not random LMAO. Clearly your not leaving and bothering multiple people who want you to drop the situation and leave. If anything you sitting down and acting this way was clear provoking. This is absolute harassment and your mad a couple guys punched you because you wouldn't leave the situation after NUMEROUS attempts to get you to stop? Grow up. I'm sure the admins will come to agree with me that no rules were violated by any of the said party's.

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
i was sitting over there why did he provoke me first and i didn't even talking to u guys why u punch and abuse

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
You are interrupting event which is not allowed and calling me a scammer for a watch you bought for 2.5M from me, how does this all make sense? you want me to put proof against you disrespecting me on discord too? you took an IC situation OOC.Get your facts straight brother, i got nothin but love for everyone but if you disrespect me i am not gonna sit there and laugh or smile at you. i request admins to punish both parties accordingly if needed be. Thank You.
u just friendly and show off before i get a watch form you after the when i think i got scam by my friend then you abuse me in discord and delete chat still have some okay . ever seen a fake person like you scam innocent people.

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
What you want to proof you are a good guy in city scamming people and making money i thing need to check your logs to a admin so they can fin something what u had don in your past to where Thos stuff on you to fool people that you are a good guy and make them believe and scam them and after they realize they got scam. if they dm in you in mail you will abuse them and the i ve money LOL SHAME ON YOU BRO

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
What you want to proof you are a good guy in city scamming people and making money i thing need to check your logs to a admin so they can fin something what u had don in your past to where Thos stuff on you to fool people that you are a good guy and make them believe and scam them and after they realize they got scam. if they dm in you in mail you will abuse them and the i ve money LOL SHAME ON YOU BRO
Thats what you lear after scam party right ?

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
Bro your off your rocker, A. this is not random LMAO. Clearly your not leaving and bothering multiple people who want you to drop the situation and leave. If anything you sitting down and acting this way was clear provoking. This is absolute harassment and your mad a couple guys punched you because you wouldn't leave the situation after NUMEROUS attempts to get you to stop? Grow up. I'm sure the admins will come to agree with me that no rules were violated by any of the said party's.
i wasn't proving i was asking my money back from him okay you just abuse me there didn't get your RDM and parental abuse POV ! be happy

Rickydagod

Player
Player
Saying "I am not your father" Is not parental abuse are you tripping? Bro slow down for a second why you replying in 90 replies. CHILLLL. Also you may need a few lessons with your typing or maybe with all due respect your English is a bit off and if that's the case good news is grand offers many servers so maybe one is in your maiden language! I think this is simple miscommunication due to the language barrier.

Siku23

Player
Player
Bro u made a fake story and sold the thing at a false extra price its a scam and u did violation at first point not him

Siku23

Player
Player
ur interrupting an event that's taking place over a item you bought, you don't like it don't buy it, not our fault if you can't sell it, thank you, you also provoked u
Saying "I am not your father" Is not parental abuse are you tripping? Bro slow down for a second why you replying in 90 replies. CHILLLL. Also you may need a few lessons with your typing or maybe with all due respect your English is a bit off and if that's the case good news is grand offers many servers so maybe one is in your maiden language! I think this is simple miscommunication due to the language barrier.
its a parental abuse for your kind information, if dont think say it to someone they will tell u

Siku23

Player
Player
ur interrupting an event that's taking place over a item you bought, you don't like it don't buy it, not our fault if you can't sell it, thank you, you also provoked us.
U gonna take his side because u both stay together and you just put this one for making saad mansory side strong, but at the end u people scammed with this guy.

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
forget the metagaming you called all of you guys in mail to hit me (y)

Elson Kitamura

Player
Player
Approved

ID 225264 will receive a punishment for Random Punching + Mixing
ID 95752 will receive a punishment for Random Punching

Everybody who punched more than once is punished for random punching, I will not count anybody who punched once as it can be a muscle spasm. No GR 3.1 seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom