Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhaib Typsy

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): : Yes (19 Years)

2. Time zone: + Country: +5:30 India

3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): (09:00 AM - 22:00 PM):

4. Average online per week: 60 to 75 Hours

5. Your Discord ID: suhaibking (Suhaib King )

6.Your Characters Name (IC): Suhaib Typsy

7. Your ID: 291339 (No Twink)

9. Your In-Game Level: 22 Level

10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): State

11: Languages Spoken: English , Hindi , Kannada,Urdu.

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I joined the city's community about 8 months ago and have since become familiar with and adhere to all the server rules. My
involvement has been primarily in various state organizations such as EMS, LSPD, NG, and SAHP, where I've gained valuable experience. This exposure has provided me with a deep understanding of how the city operates. I believe that my insights and knowledge can contribute significantly to improving the city for everyone. State organizations are where I excel, and I've honed my skills in this area over time. I'm confident that my expertise can positively impact the overall experience for all residents. I'm well-versed in all the rules and regulations, and I believe I know most, if not all, of them. Reflecting on my journey so far, I feel it has been incredibly fulfilling, and I'm excited about the possibility of contributing more to the community.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)

Legal org :

Division Chief Of FTO DEPT (EMS) x1

Head Of Dept (EMS) x1

Deputy Head Of Dept in HRT ( LSPD) x1

Trooper 2 (SAHP)

Private 2 (NG)

Trainee (GOV)

========

3. What are your strengths?

Answer : , Decision making , Friendly with Everyone , Problem Solving,Motivated to whatever I do ,Responsibility.

I speak languges like English,kannada ,hindi ,Urdu.

4. What are your weaknesses?

Answer : Showing Mercy . I dont think more than this i would have weakness

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

As I have lot of experience in a lot of orgs and my connections being very experience people that i have learned from i think that the experience and also I think due to my past HRT experience in most organisations and my talkative personality i think i can make the Admin team seem more appealing to the normal people and show that that being an admin comes with its own fun and interesting experiences.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Answer : I don't have Business at the moment.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Answer : Nothing can stop or Preventing me for being active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom