Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fission Flx
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
Mar 21, 2024
Time
15:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jnD2r8mIVus

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
As you can see in the pov its normal ghetto fight at that time the store robbery was started and there 2 ng was afk in the helli and i shooted them so at last there a leo came and patched them Eray is saying that place is inside the parameter but i also the whole parameter of store its there only till the vents on roof and they all was away from the roof , i explained whole situation to eary he told you will get fail rp after putting me in demoragn for shooting at store robbery , i wanna know what type of fail rp the leos are outside the circle and even i was outside the circle no one is invovled in the circle so which kind of fail rp , if shooting someone outside of parameters is rule break then patching someone outside of parameters should be rule break then. i know when you will check my forum till that time i will be outside of jail but i dont want any punishment histroy thats why i am appleaing for this.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom