Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hanss Landa
Administrators nickname
Lebron pluxury
Date
Mar 21, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/KY8L45n

Pablo Salamanca

Player
Player
hello Mazhor i got blacklisted for too many bans yesterday after trying to appeal for 6.3 , i see and acknowledge all the mistakes i did and i will never do them again its been months since i got a punishment but yesterday i got 6.3 cuz i forgot about some items and made a mistake , please i would like a chance i love EN2 its the best grand rp server and i spend a shit ton of time daily on it and i would like to keep spending time with the friends i made , so please Mazhor if possible i would like to be unblacklisted i agree to a full money wipe , full property wipe , full transport wipe , i just wanna play on this server again and not do any mistakes as i am very capable of learning from my mistakes and not repeat them again. Everyone does mistakes some learn some dont but me im a type of person that doesnt mess around i just want to play the beautiful game and not get into any trouble so please consider my appeal . And i also agree to having my twink blacklisted and only 1 of my accounts (my main) to be unblacklisted im okay and i agree with this as well as a full money wipe on the account that will get unblacklisted. I see my mistakes and they only happened and will happen 1 time 120%, and all bans i got in the past i fully served i never appealed a ban cuz i acknowledge my mistakes and learn from them accordingly , let me have a last chance on EN2 thank u.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Provided to higher up administration evidence of you having bans for: General rule 3.1, 3.2 racism General rule 6.3, General rule 5.3 another time, racism another time, bug abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom