Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Aslan GoktenBakan
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Mar 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Aslan GoktenBakan

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓
Player
Dear Jonny Odds I hope you have a good day As you know, I ve been punished for deceiving admins.
I wanted to make a deal with the guy who complained about me, but he offered me money, how many times I refused this offer, but he was very insistent and I closed the Forum, then he offered me money, he said he would punish me if I didn't give the money, so I gave 100k out of fear because I didn't want to be punished. Because I play this Game with a lot of love and fun. I spent a lot of time on this game. I m really sorry I m really sorry I just made this mistake because I was scared I promise you that I will Never make such a mistake again. Please unban my account.

i have 9m cash in my bank if you want you can wipe my money.

There is my proof
As you can see, he wants 100k from my friend and my friend opens a forum for him, then we agree on this and both sides close the forums because no one wants to be banned, then he asks me for 100k again and if I dont give it to him, he says U will Get ban.

swreff

Player
Player
LA FORUMA MESAJ ATMAYI KAPATMAYI UNUTMUSSUN ALEX ADSÖDASSDÖAĞSDAÖASDPÖPĞQWE

Top Bottom