Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyleee spicyy
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Mar 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7hdQmRc

Nayzak

Player
Player
Dear high Administrator:

I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out to you regarding the permanent ban I got from the Grand RP project. I understand the seriousness of the situation, and I want to explain why I ended up violating the rules by sharing or trading my account.

To be honest, things were really tough for me around a year ago . I was hit with unexpected financial burdens that I just couldn't handle. Bills were piling up, and it felt like I was drowning in debt. In a moment of desperation, I made a bad call and thought about trading my Grand RP account for some much-needed cash.

Looking back now, I can see how reckless and short-sighted that decision was. At the time, I was so focused on solving my immediate problems that I didn't think about the consequences or how it would affect the community.

Since then, I've been doing everything I can to get back on track financially without resorting to anything like that again. And I've had a lot of time to reflect on what went wrong and why it's so important to play by the rules.

I'm truly sorry for any trouble or disappointment my actions caused within the Grand RP community. I messed up, and I take full responsibility for it. But I want you to know that I've learned from this experience and I'm committed to being a better member of the community moving forward.

I know the ban was for a good reason, but I'm hoping you'll reconsider it. I'm ready to face whatever consequences are necessary, but I'd really appreciate the chance to prove that I'm genuinely sorry and that I'm dedicated to making things right.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal. I'm hopeful that you'll give me another shot to be a positive part of the Grand RP project.

Take care,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom