Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Odds

🦇
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (19)
2. Time zone: GMT+03:00
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):12:00-23:00
4. Average online per week (hours):75h Per week
5. Your Discord ID: 1194393580924567584
6. Your characters' name (IC): Mike Odds
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main: 350390 Twink: 354912
8. Your ingame level: 31
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: Arabic and English fluently

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I've been in the city for a good amount of time to understand its functions and its rules. I joined both state and crime organizations and I got experience that changed my experience in GRP project and started seeing what skills I have such as my Leadership skills , my excellent skills would make me a great fit for the admin team I've always did not like cheaters and lairs and there is a person in the admin team who inspire me to fight for fair play and justice Jonny Odds a big fighter for justice ! Jonny is a reason of me applying for admin today , to help in the project by making sure that all players have a fair play and great RP and I think I want to
achieve something in the project , which is to be an administrator on the best project.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

State
LSPD : (25) STF(Special task force) bob term
GOV : JSA + DOC deputy warden
EMS: (7) JR EMT
NG : Black Commmando
LI: Trainee
Crime
Deputy- Unoffical family-LaSedra Family
Ballas-Rank 9 HC below underdeputy Adam Smiley term
Bloods-Rank 9 HC - Albo Term
Vogs-Rank 13 (Under Deputy) Bob Term

3. What are your strengths?
~ Leadership Skills
~ Professionalism
~ Communication
~ Speaking Arabic fluently

4. What are your weaknesses?
~ I hate liars , I hate being lied too

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I speak both English and Arabic plus my Communication skills is soo good that it will benefit the admin team

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? No

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I'm a guy who love working hard and I loved this project . I may be a person who ask a lot though its all to be in the safe side I don't like to do anything stupid that would effect me or effect others.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain More Experince in both of crime and state and apply in future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom