Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Fox_Enzo
Administrators nickname
Xavier_Escuela
Date
Jul 30, 2021
Time
11:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4h9deRSX7o

FoxRP

Player
Player
Hello there. I have logged in to find myself in jail for RDM which I am assuming is due to the incident this morning but I have not been given a chance to explain the situation.

My character (Fox - 50341) was purchasing weapons from the gun shop when a player in a white balaclava waited for me to exit the shop so he could down me down me and loot my weapons. Thankfully my character was saved by a citizen, meaning I didn't die and could remember the interaction. My character was understandably upset and went looking for the person who looted and nearly killed me. My character found him a couple streets away and I then fired several shots, inuring but not killing him. He then said he is reporting me as I am not allowed to discharge a weapon in the city.

Now I'm sure I could have dealt with the situation differently and I will bare that in mind for next time. However in my defense his attack on my character was unprovoked and didn't follow the rules. He did not attempt to communicate or RP with me prior to the attack or at all and he then proceeded to loot me. I did not break character and prior to the attack I was minding my own business so I feel that the 2 hour jail sentence is unjustified as this player has downed me and looted me by breaking the rules and not engaging in RP.

I found the report on the forum and this was the video that was posted of the incident -

This 25 second video does not give any context to the situation and if he had shown a 15 minute clip leading to this incident it would have likely lead to a harsh punishment for him as he would show himself breaking the rules. I know that you can only go on the evidence you can see and I totally understand and respect that but please ask for a longer clip of the incident as this clip he used has been edited and only shows me as the aggressor claiming it was for "no reason". Notice how in the video he provided he looks back at me several times as if he expects me to do something, this at least indicates that something happened beforehand but he has chosen to only submit 25 seconds of me being the aggressor.

I know I could just do the 2 hours but It's just the principal. I don't want to have to waste 2 hours because some guy has set me up. I'm really enjoying GrandRP so far but there should be something in place to stop this from happening.

Sorry for the lengthy post, Thank you for your time. I appreciate it. - Fox

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
We don't have any more appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom