Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Quincy_Anderson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2021
Time of violation
1:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-PQvRNsB4do

isolation

Player
Player
Hello i was infront of the family house Manila Syndicate when i was on my car not on there property i was standing and yet got shot.

jakm

Player
Player
Yea you just cut the moment u provoking us even the god u called saw it and told u that if u will not stop it he will demorgan you. you even come back to our fam HQ with your friend cuz u're a cry baby.

post the whole pov where i started talking to you and what you need from us. not that trimmed one where you get shot. also show the pov where the god spoke to you about you'll get demorgan if you dont stop provoking us. :poop:

jakm

Player
Player
for the record, we even tried talking to you but you weren't talking and we leave you out for a minute then you stepped out of your vehicle and start doing chicken animation infront of us, and so i did talked to you again but still ure not responding to us rather keep mocking us then i beat the hell out of you and you called a god but the god witness what youre doing and just tell you to stop and leave. once again i dare you to post the whole pov before and after your trimmed clip. :poop:

isolation

Player
Player
it would say trimmed if trimmed thats the whole pov lol and if you have your pov post it

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Please if you have a whole POV of the situation leading to been shot please post it
They have 12 hours to respond.

isolation

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Please if you have a whole POV of the situation leading to been shot please post it
They have 12 hours to respond.
yes this is the whole pov that meets the standards of the clip time it would clearly say if it was trimmed and if he has pov he can post it.

jakm

Player
Player
u uploaded it on yt thats why it didn't show as trimmed, if that was really the whole POV then why it shows on ur POV that u already called a god (Bobby Margiela) it shows that there is already an ongoing rp and you just got screwed so you called a god. ure lucky my game crashed and wasn't able to get replay for my POV. tbh you're just salty got being raided.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom