Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siku23

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: EST
3. Daily time active on the server (22.00 PM - 04.00 AM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 85 and more.
5. Your Discord ID: push 13
6. Your characters' name (IC): Robert Faber
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 288613 (main)
8. Your ingame level: 36
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I just like helping people a lot, as a player i am doing it too, as well as I think if I become an admin, it will explore me a lot more ways to help more and more people.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
I haven't held an position in the city but i have been through the organization and spent a long time in Life Invader.
3. What are your strengths?
I can do multi-tasking as well as i am good at handling a time-tough situation, so i can help in a lot of things, if i become a part of admin team.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I can say my weakness, is sometimes I become a little bit angry if people try to push too much, so it's a backlog for me i think.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can help them to solve more and more admin tickets, in a quick time and as a part I can give suggestions on how to make our team more effective, so that the city will work better.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business till now, but if i got one before i get selected for admin position, i will surely sell it.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No irl issue at the active moment, but later on I need to move to another city, so will be unavailable for 2 to 3 days.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Yes, you can take into consideration the time i spend every week on the server and the flexibility and effectiveness of me doing work.

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Rejected

Thanks for your application!
However, as an admin, you are required to have at least above standard knowledge of all organizations, not just lifeinvader.
Please join some State or Crime orgs and gain some more experience. Then feel free to apply again in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom