Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marcio_Longg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 22, 2024
Time of violation
23:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-cIuX14epYQ

Arew

Sinners Family Deputy
Player
First of all, you can't shoot someone on the highway without warning them to stop first.
You attacked us without demand us. It is our most natural right to defend ourselves. So you broke the rules and tried to rob us.
And in the 2nd pov at the same time, you are communicating through another program (MG). This is a rule violation.
A friend of mine is healing me after I (ID: 331378) died there.

I don't want to enter the Grand because of these types of players.I leave this entirely to the administrators.

Last edited:

Marcio Freeway

Player
Player
First of all, you can't shoot someone on the highway without warning them to stop first.
You attacked us without demand us. It is our most natural right to defend ourselves. So you broke the rules and tried to rob us.
And in the 2nd pov at the same time, you are communicating through another program (MG). This is a rule violation.
A friend of mine is healing me after I (ID: 331378) died there.

I don't want to enter the Grand because of these types of players.I leave this entirely to the administrators.
first off in POV 1 we did give demands on the guy in the armoured car and he didnt follow so we shot as seen in POV and he died all of a sudden you guys came out of nowhere shooting at us to save your friend with no demands :) so first two Bullet Points Invalid
As for your Metagame theory i was speaking through radio and if i was MG at what point of the video was i communicating with other players/friends....at no point so also invalid
and some of your other friends still NLR so sure u didnt but the other 3 did 🤣

Arew

Sinners Family Deputy
Player
first off in POV 1 we did give demands on the guy in the armoured car and he didnt follow so we shot as seen in POV and he died all of a sudden you guys came out of nowhere shooting at us to save your friend with no demands :) so first two Bullet Points Invalid
As for your Metagame theory i was speaking through radio and if i was MG at what point of the video was i communicating with other players/friends....at no point so also invalid
and some of your other friends still NLR so sure u didnt but the other 3 did 🤣
You are the one who shot the orange Bugatti in 36 seconds before us in Pov 1. Everything seems to be from his pov anyway.

Arew

Sinners Family Deputy
Player
yeah cuz he was also part of the lot we were tryna rob and kill we given demands so:ROFLMAO:
But the person you tried to rob in the first place is not our family member. You also kill my family member in the second pov without demands.

Last edited:

Marcio Freeway

Player
Player
But the person you tried to rob in the first place is not our family member. You also kill my family member in the second pov without demands.
yeah it wasnt your family member? so when we were robbing him why did YOUR FAMILY shoot us without demands?

Last edited:

Fury faust

Player
Player
• First of all, you can't shoot someone on the highway without warning them to stop first.
• You attacked us without demand us. It is our most natural right to defend ourselves. So you broke the rules and tried to rob us.
• And in the 2nd pov at the same time, you are communicating through another program (MG). This is a rule violation.
• A friend of mine is healing me after I (ID: 331378) died there.

Marcio Freeway

Player
Player
• First of all, you can't shoot someone on the highway without warning them to stop first.
• You attacked us without demand us. It is our most natural right to defend ourselves. So you broke the rules and tried to rob us.
• And in the 2nd pov at the same time, you are communicating through another program (MG). This is a rule violation.
we did warn them you might need to rewatch POV also in POV 2 you shot us without demands bc u also ambushed us your accusing me of everything YOU did and i already replies to the other bullet points you guys r just repeating yourself

Jxsh

Player
Player
Agreed, this comes across to me as a self report, im not sure he or his family knows any of the rules

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Approved

First of all You guys not in the Ghetto, That means You cannot shoot without any Proper demands for that there is will be punishment for both side

ID 353417 will receive a punishment for PG+GR 6.15
ID 341203 will receive a punishment for MG+FailRP+GR 6.15
ID 169202 will receive a punishment for FearRP+VDM+GR 6.15
ID 364924 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

The Outsiders will receive a family warn

ID 258190 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 360258 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 358763 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

Sinners will recevie a family warn​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom