Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiffy

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: GMT+3
3. Daily time active on the server (13:00 AM - 21:00 PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 5-7
5. Your Discord ID: 1182648915347120138
6. Your characters' name (IC): Franklin Smithas
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 26456, 56228
8. Your ingame level: 26
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: Lithuanian, English, a little bit of Russian.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to become an admin, because I've been playing this server for 2+ years now, started in EN1, played in DE1, then in EN2 and EN3. I joined EN1 long time ago, also I have a lot of experience in Grand, have a lot of hours in EN1, EN2, EN3. I know how this server is functioning and everything about it, I also know rules of this server. I want to become one, because I like to help people because this is just my passion to help people with something they don't know, I also would like to enforce the rules of this server so there would be less rulebreakers in this server, so people could have better experience in this server and would be more fun for them. I was also a deputy of crime a lot of times, so I know mostly how the things work there, so it would be quite easy for me to manage a gang.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial) I was a deputy in families, I've been in every gang and was high command of them most of the time, I was also in FIB, life invader.
3. What are your strengths? I have a lot of hours in GTAV, RAGEMP, so I have good knowledge of how to catch cheaters, also I would be unbiased admin, so there wouldn't be any biased decisions at all, because I'm not in any gang or in any family. I would also be professional at all times, because if I would become an admin, I would be representing this server and couldn't do anything bad. I also have a lot of motivation towards this position, because this has been my favourite server since it came out and I've been enjoying it almost every single day. I can also do my job under big pressure and stay cold minded.
4. What are your weaknesses? My weakness would be that I'm a perfectionist and I work too hard for something that I'm trying to achieve. Sometimes this could lead to getting lack of sleep, but I would give a lot of time for this server to achieve it.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I will give my experience on how to catch cheaters, because I've caught a lot of them and this wouldn't be a problem to me, also I have a lot of experience in turfing, had 100% in other server on turfs and I know rules pretty well. Also I'm a very friendly person so it would be nice to spend time with same people as me and be like a family in administration team.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I do not have any business.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? No.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom