Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2021
Time of violation
20:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfLY7q-_VoM

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
During the cland time when we respawn a balla decided to grab a family helicopter and put it on exit of the hospital that you die when you get out, after he saw people dying from vagos he still didnt move. Decreasing our chances of winning the event as our people died and lost their weapons and med kits. Its obvious what the he was trying to do and he should be punished so it dosent happen agian and hes already on a warning so I think he needs a harsha punishment so he finally learns not to break rules.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
In the pov, you can see they are running into my blades also someone pushes me over there, and after that I turn off the engine so I don't think so it's my fault

you can see my pov here https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/threads/6402/#post-21929

Also, I don't know why you think i want ballas to win lmao i m on the warning so why i want to do that
Because you cant help them in the event as you said your on a warning, so you help them by not letting us to go back as you killed me and i dropped a painted rev which could of been taken.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Because you cant help them in the event as you said your on a warning, so you help them by not letting us to go back as you killed me and i dropped a painted rev which could of been taken.
why would i do that omg bro seriously ??

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
why would i do that omg bro seriously ??
Seemed intentional tbh , parked it where there's no helipad or heli landing zone, you didn't care to turn off the engine after 3 ppl died , doing this Inorder to help your fellow gang members while your on a warning like comeon bruh quit thr crap there's ntg fun in spawn killing.

Elito

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • i have saw both the pov's and it looks like a mistake and not intenstional

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom