Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
Information
1. Igor
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 3-10hrs
5. igsgn
6. igsgn
7. 50637

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Ever since i first played on the server, which was like 2-3 yrs ago i wanted to join Bloods, it was my fav gang and i always liked it the most, the colors, the HQ, they way stuff was ran was also very nice back then. I don't remember who was leader when i first joined but when i joined i started from rank 1, and i moved up to the HC ranks in around 2-3 weeks, i started leading events, clands, ext.. I was in Bloods for around 1 or 2 months and then i decided to join the legal side of orgs to see how its done, i had a lot of fun and i also moved up a lot around the ranks, i was a HC in every legal org apart from NG, i had breaks where i joined gangs to have fun, i have only been in 2 gangs, Bloods and Marabunta, i both gangs i was a HC and i did really well. Bloods will always be my fav gang and i like to think of Bloods as a family, where you can always come for help to everyone and you will get it.

- As you can see by my ID, i have been on this server for a very long time. I know most of the rules, know exactly how the ghetto looks like ( Spray locations and stuff like that), know how every event works and how to lead those events. In total i have been in Bloods for around 5-6 months. I have watched many great leaders and members do their job and mostly from them i have learnt all the skills i have today. I will want to run the gang like it used to be ages ago, make joining harder, introduce training back into the gang to make it past rank 3. I have been in Bloods this term where the leader was Webby, i got invited into bloods with a lot of warm welcomes and i think Webby ran a great term, he shown me how gangs are and how fun it can be with a good leader, that is why i want to become leader so i can show everyone a great time in Bloods, like i had it when i first joined. By trainings i mean teaching new members how to rob, how to act in events, and also some important server rules, ext..

- Ever since i came back to the server which was like 3-4 months ago, i noticed favoritism playing a big role in every organization, that won't be the case in my org and to skip a few ranks the person will have to show me some proof that they have enough exp. in gangs to skip through the training, if they don't, they start from rank 1 just like everyone else and will have to go through the whole process of ranking up. I will also keep the high ranks fairly limited since i don't want 1:1 proportions of high commands and regular members of the gang, getting a HC rank will be hard and it will require proving themselves that they are worthy of the rank.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I have noticed something new in gangs, doing store robberies and gunstores without hostages, just to shoot around and win, but where is the RP in that? The only RP action there is in that is giving demands to leave the area, then its just shooting. I will introduce 24/7 and gunstore robberies with hostage back into the server, while im speaking about hostages, i won't be doing hostage situations in 2 spots only ( Fake MD, behind bunta HQ) i will start doing them outside of the ghetto too so that we can get some nice RP situations.

- To limit rulebreaks in my org, i will be making joining much harder than it was, i don't want to be at 3 org warns in the first week, if you want to join, you need to know what you're doing. In the interviewing process there will be 15 questions and for the person wanting to join to be passed, they have to answer at least 10 of those questions correctly, if someone answers all of the questions correctly, they will get a free pass to rank 3 so that they can get their training quicker. Also, to join one must have is account at level at least 12.

- Like i said earlier i want to start doing store and gunstore robberies with hostages again, there will be at least 1 of each robbery everyday, and i will try to make sure that we do a few hostage situations throughout the day. Even if my gang doesn't win every situation, i will be happy if the outcome will be a good RP situation.

- If i get leader my top priority wont be getting 100% turfs, but it will definitely be among them and we will try our best to achieve max turfs. First we would start by getting main ghetto, and then move to bunta side, after that to vagos side and get everything there.

- I will try being as nice as i can, but a leader isn't meant to be nice and kind to everyone, a good leader should be responsible and strict. I won't be the type of leader that lets everyone get away with everything, i will try being as strict as i can be if it comes to any rulebreaks in my org. I also won't be wanting people that will be running around trying to get me disbanded in my org, punishments won't just be verbal's but they can be, serious rulebreaks will end up getting people blacklisted from the org. I want chain of command to also be followed, if someone disobeys an order from a higher rank they will be punished for that definitely.

- The ranks in my org will be as follows:
14. Boss
13. Underboss
12. Peacekeeper
11. Kingpin
10. Nightmare
9. Turfer
8. Graffitist
7. Executioner
6. Menace
5. Reaper
4. Psycho
3. Shadow
2. Friend
1. Young Blood

Thanks for reading my application.

ottonator

Player
Player
Igor is an exceptional candidate for the position. His extensive experience in the field, make him stand out among other applicants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom