Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
scheen_barbados
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/16xmkl

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Could you provide POV of the whole chase where we started chasing you in ghetto. And only when you went into city and a gz you pulled over its unfortunate that you dont look behind right after leaving ghetto where we were doing a gang vs gang with admin watching to make sure we dont break rules.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
We had a massive shootout that was being watched over by Admins. The event was at 21:00 at Vespucci cannals, you came to the spot we started chasing you, you *lost* us for a moment and then you started recording after we caught up to you.

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
provide full pov of us chasing you from near our HQ with 4+ cars, chase started inside ghetto and no rules were broken. If anything you showed fearRp and fail rp'd when you went on your radio to ask for help while at gunpoint.

Proof provided in link -

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
extend pov to before you drove up to the greenzone. That road can be considered ghetto as it has sprays/turfs in the canels next to it with vagos HQ down the road. You're also just one cop car driving around a swarm of gang members

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
So you're telling me this entire situation starts with the pov of you at the apts? Am I correct?

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
There was a big fight in ghetto, there's no way you came to greenzone instantly, you had to drive into the fight to know what's happening which makes u involved, as a legal in ghetto.

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
no, I didn't do that we came and you can see local was at the apartment, in the clip I was confused why there was a local in the apartment but didn't go to the fight if you do have a pov please show me going into a fight then to gz.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Denied
They chased you from the ghetto. as that street is literally apart of a turf fight during turfs. therefor had dm rights after that.
I want to add right before this report you made a in-game report asking how many warnings vagos have. It seems like youre baiting.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom