Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

abanob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Adam
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+02:00
4. Average online per day: 8-12h
5. Your Discord: blackadam1600
6. Your Nickname: Adam Vitton
7. Your ID: 197611
Additional information
1. Leader Of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I want to become the leader of LSPD because I have been in almost all Leo organization as high command and I can handle by my experience and also it was my first organization in another city as I joined so I can say that I will be the good leader for LSPD.
- As my some friend suggest me to be a leader of a organization and I recently see the opportunity to become the leader of LSPD and I was happy to become the leader of my first organization and it was a big opportunity for me to present me as the leader of organization city and help my colleague with my all experience in city.

- I know almost all rules related to the law enforcement organization at it was my dream to became the leader of LSPD because it was my first organization I can promise you that I can make the term best if I got the leadership with my all colleague I will make the city clean and also my term will the most fantastic term will complete all the target in enjoyment with the help of my all high commands
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

-I will increase the bonuses that will motivate the officers to work more hours for city and do more rp with the citizens.
-I will always personally check the officers activity if they are active I will personally promote him/her it will motivate to do more rp.
- I will attend all events to make LSPD more popular in city .
- I will also take some advise from my seniors ( Honorable Curators)

-My term departments:
1. Human Resources(H.R): They will recruit the officer in organizations also maintain the logs of all officers and check the officer logs doing good work then give them promotion.
2. Special Weapons and Tactics(S.W.A.T): They will do Special Operation like ghetto patrol and cannabis hunt and keep the city and ghetto clean from crime.
3. Internal Affairs(IA): They will look the officers activity and keep them in order in the organization.
4. Under Cover (U.C): They will look for evidences against the gangs the help the F.I.B to raid on gangs.
5. Parking Enforcement(P.E): They will manage the traffic in city and keep the city clean by unproper parked cars by towing them.

-My term Ranking system:
30 Chief of police
29 Deputy chief of police
28 Commander of operation
27 Commander
26 Chief of staff
25 Head of Department
24 Deputy Head of Department
23 Special Task force Handler
22 Commissioner
21 Special Task force
--------------HIGH COMMAND -----------