Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hoblos

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL: Garrett
    2. Your age: 19
    3. Time zone: EST
    4. Average online per day: 3-6 hours
    5. Your Discord: samhoblos
    6. Your Nickname: Sam Hobloss
    7. Your ID: 155634
    Additional information
    1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
    2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
      1. With my vast experience in legal orgs I have gained a lot of experience with how to run various departments and how to lead within these departments and now I want to take this experience to the next level and lead lspd. I have experienced many successful leaders such as Ryan Slater, Charles Mcknight, Rocky Waters and Kaii Fox. I know what each of these leaders did well and bad and I plan to improve the current systems in place making lspd the best and most active org in the city.
      2. Now from the previous terms I have seen that HRT has been falling off and is not performing to expectations. I plan to improve this as through my experience I have seen what makes HRT work well and not well and so I plan to improve this department into what it can be best making sure other orgs are happy with our officers and my high commands as well.
      3. I also want to improve the overall activity that has been missing in LSPD which I plan to improve with common activity checks occurring from IA and also multiple bonuses which will be earned through activity. I also plan to make people get better rewards and promotions for activity and I will have my HC looking.
    3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
      1. I want to improve the strategies that SWAT uses during events such as FZ raids and Gang raids. I want to improve these strategies from weekly training, experienced HC on the radio and more. These improvements will make LSPD win more events and overall make us the best org.
      2. I wish to improve patrolling and towing training along with arrest as I will choose good HRT HC’s who will effectively train the officers and teach them how to be a good officer who knows how to arrest. This is to reduce subpoenas and also make sure that other orgs are happy with our officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom