Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Eddi DeLaLucci
Suspect ID
Vagos 123
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2021
Time of violation
21:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/q65H2bTh3E8

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
The Vagos forced me and my colleagues vehicle to pull over, when we were in the city. I can now hear in advance that one Vagos member said pull over when we were in the ghetto at a minimal sound that i hope administration can understand that a few amount of people would ever hear. We were first responding to a colleagues local which was in the ghetto. As it was no IDs specifically i put 123 so i could submit the thread.

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
The Vagos forced me and my colleagues vehicle to pull over, when we were in the city. I can now hear in advance that one Vagos member said pull over when we were in the ghetto at a minimal sound that i hope administration can understand that a few amount of people would ever hear. We were first responding to a colleagues local which was in the ghetto. As it was no IDs specifically i put 123 so i could submit the thread.
You just snitched on yourself for metagamming when clearly he said "your radio has been taken"

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Denied
They chased you from ghetto and started pursuing after you left the GZ​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom