Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Odds

🦇
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ahmad
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7
5. Your Discord : mikeodds1
6. Your Nickname : Mike Odds
7. Your ID: 350390

Additional information

Leader of Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The main reason I want to be the leader of Marabunta is that I want to run an organization that is organized, fun, and active such as Bob and Albo term and adam I want to provide the skills I have, such as my leadership skills I was a HC in Albo term and under deputy in Adam/Bob and I showed my great leadership skills , as well as the motivation and passion to become a great leader, but most importantly, a better organization for everyone.

~One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of Marabunta I saw the greatest leaders of all time how they work , how they solve situation. and I learned a lot and the of course benefited my leadership skills.

~ Unlike other gang leaders, I will think not only about myself but also about the members of my gang. I will make sure that all of them are happy in my gang, and I will reward those who are working hard with rewards(bonuses) and more responsibility's. This will make them more loyal to bunta , and they will work hard to raise Marabunta as high as possible.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

~HC ranks should be given to those who are mature and can handle the gang while the leader is not in the city.
~The people who are pulling toward the meeting points of gangs and events will get the Bonus plus promotion.
~ As a gang leader its really hard to avoid rule breaks by gang members but I will try my best not to get any warning.

My goals for Bunta:
~We will try to do %100 turf
~We will try to keep the spray profit at its maximum at all times.
~We will dominate the ghetto by following the rules and avoiding rule breaks.
~We are going to attend events, and we will not miss any events.
~We will be the most active gang Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended and for cland parachutes.
~Ensure competition in respect and peace and have zero toxicity.
I say We because its not just me we are a family not a gang we work together !

Thank you for reading my application 💘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom