Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elon Stark

Player
Player
Information

1. IRL Name - Safil K Islam
2. Age - 21
3. Time zone - +5.30 GMT i.e IST
4. Average online per day - 5 hrs
5. Your Discord - elonstark
6. Your Nickname - Elon Stark
7. Your ID - 114130

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-> I want to be the leader of this ORG because this ORG has the potential to make the city crime free. This is the 2nd ORG that i have joined. but i can see that this ORG is lacking with it's Elite OG employees. so i think we need to bring the OG players back to the ORG to make it on top. i want to unlock the full potential of this ORG. i worked with this ORG for a long time. so i think i should lead this if i get a chance. i will pay everyone for their hard work, i

1. Pioneering Innovative Policing Techniques: The leader of the LSPD has a unique opportunity to introduce cutting-edge policing methods in Los Santos. This includes using advanced technology and data analysis to predict crime patterns and allocate resources more effectively. By embracing innovation, the leader can transform the LSPD into a model of modern law enforcement that others admire.

2. Shaping the Future of Law Enforcement: Leadership in the LSPD is not just about managing the present, but also influencing the future. The leader can implement training programs that prepare officers for the complex crime-fighting challenges of tomorrow. This foresight ensures the LSPD remains adaptable and forward-thinking, ready to protect and serve the community in any situation.

3. Legacy of Transformation: The desire to leave a lasting legacy is a powerful motivator. As a leader of the LSPD, one has the ability to enact meaningful change and improvements.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

->
In my term i will look carefully that only deserving candidates should get the promotion. no consideration or nepotism will occur in the ORG.
1. i will implement a feedback mechanism where the city people, and other employees can complain about the corrupt officials, directly to me without disclosing about their true identity. the feedback mechanism will only be handled by me & my deputies with proper logs, which be me reviewed by me so that, everyone gets justice. Even if someone complains about me then i am ready to bear the consequences.

2. i will have the following Depts..
  1. SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics) - which will have the Elite employee, to handle the toughest situations in the City. This will be given to them those who has a good knowledge of weapons.
  2. Field Training Department (FTO) will look after the Recruitment & Training new people....so that in future they also get a chance to become the leader.
  3. Investigation Bureau (IB) - This dept will look after the evidences around the city, this will be the dept which will get chance to work by going undercover.

Elon Stark

Player
Player
I cannot give you more information about how will i improve the ORG, here. but, i can promise you that if i became the leader, i will act or take the appropriate decisions to implement changes according to the situation.

and i will make sure that no toxicity will be there in the ORG.
thank you

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Rejected

Hello, thank you for your interest in LSPD and thank you for your application.
However, at this time your IC age is too low and I urge you to spend more time in city before applying for leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom