Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinox

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ayush
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
Your Discord: rhinox_jii
Your Nickname: Rhinox Assassin
Your ID: 60838

Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

After being in many illegal organizations and getting so much experience in gangs Marabunta was one of the best gangs in which I had the most enjoyment as a Gang member in Both Eray Black and Frosty Panther terms. In both terms, the leader treated me well and helped me a lot to gain more experience in gangs and gang-related events.

It was so much fun to be in Marabunta whether doing Ghetto Clap or any Event. All was so much Good and I never made a single mistake in that Gang term. It encouraged me a lot to know about how a gang works and how to manage all the gang members equally like a family. I got to know that working together makes a situation very very easy. All Bunta became my friend in a single day.

Finally, I want to be the Leader of Marabunta to show all my friends and known people that I can lead a Gang properly and gather all the people who were in that term. I believe that I can lead a Gang without any mistakes and discrimination whether anyone is my friend or the unknown guy who newly joined the gang. I hope I will not make any silly mistake and will do my best as a Leader of Marabunta without violating any server rules or doing anything that will lead our Gang to any kind of trouble. I will try to become the best ever leader of Marabunta whether I know many good terms of Marabunta were taken by very Good Leaders but still, I will do my best efforts for our Gang and Gang members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice to improve the RP level in the org is by:
1. Being Active in Ghetto fights.

2. Attending maximum Events possible while doing a great RP.
3. Hosting a very good and interesting Global event.

4. By recruiting Good people in Gang those who can do RP without any kind of rule break and toxicity.
5. Establishing Good Connections with people and gang members so no one has any kind of problem.

RANKING SYSTEM
15. Leader

14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Warlord
11. Turfer
10. Mafia
9. Gangster
8. Captain
7. Enforcer
6. Shooter
5. Fighter
4. Senior
3. Junior
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Thanks for reading
Yours sincerely,
Rhinox Assassin

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 29/03/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_) and Eray Black (eqps.) before 14:00 ST.

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom