Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department I Mohammed Titan

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed Titan1

Mohamed Titan
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohamed
2. Your age : 4-9
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : +7
5. Your Discord : MohamedTitan
6. Your Nickname : Mohammed Titan
7. Your ID : 185457
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific org?

2.1 : LSPD is the first organization I joined, I joined it about two years ago. I got ALL my Trainings in it, , From this point, I began my journey towards the State Section.
Then I Joined SAHP and Stayed in it Since Kay Fox's Term Until Saint Opps's Term. I learned a lot of things of the great former leaders. Like Kai Fox, Rocky
Waters, and Anderson. For sure I'll not Forget Jessica when she was in SAHP in the Past I learned a lot of things from her. I would like to relive those
memories again, I Will Lead The LSPD seriously and I'll do My best To Make It The 1st Org In the City.

2.2 : I Love being an officer I spent ALL my time to fight The Criminals and Making the city Clean, I gained Heavy experience in ALL State Organisations, I would like
To be LSPD Leader Because It's one of the Most Famous Organisation, That has a Nice History and beautiful history in everyone's tongue.

2.3 Last but not least, My intentions are to improve LSPD and fulfil the ultimate goal of making this organization one of the very best. More importantly,
I would like for people to feel safe and welcome in joining this organization, to grow their career story and at the very last, to do thier job while enjoying it!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 : Building strong relationships is crucial for our organizational success. I make it a priority to nurture positive connections with state organizations, promote teamwork, and reduce conflicts to improve our overall performance. This collaborative approach not only enhances our roleplay dynamics but also creates a vibrant and positive atmosphere. Additionally, I understand the importance of fostering a familial bond within our own organization. By treating our team like family, learning from mistakes, and enjoying our time together, we aim to cultivate a thriving environment that contributes to our organizational success and provides an engaging work experience.

3.2 : To expand our team, will focus on recruitment drives in different city time zones, ensuring coverage and diversity.
I want also To improve the Radio Communication , I see in the past Terms The Radio wasn't in good use , Many people were talking a lot about unImportant and unprofessional things. I will fix all of this so that the radio remains clean and professional so that no one turns off the radio.

3.3 : also at The Last few terms not all Departments have been active, so I will focus on the departments and assign the greatest HOD's for all LSPD departments.

Human Resources & Training ( HRT ): This department will specialize in hiring and training officers, role play can be improved by training HRT officers to have a better and more thorough communication system. In addition, this department will make sure all officers pass simple yet important phase of interview, in which the person that is interested in joining the police force will have to pass a series of questions regarding the rules of server, RP, and internal rules of LSPD. This in turn will decrease the likelihood of an officer breaking any of the above mentioned rules. HRT officers will also work on making new cadets feeling welcomed in the force, they will assist them in training and any questions they might want to ask. Again, this encouragement of commutation will clear any doubts regarding any questions between our officers.

Internal Affairs ( IA ): As the name suggests , this department will handle the management of any problems within the police department such as any rule breaks. Role Play will also be improved in this department by conducting regular checks of bodycams and activity. This will ensure that all officers are understanding and following the internal rules and the way the police force conducts its operations. This will establish LSPD's line of proficiency and the expected level of professionalism which will improve role play by decreasing the chance of any unprofessional interactions that may result in rule breaks. Conducting activity checks will increase the level of activity within the police force and allow.

Public Relations ( PR ): Interactions with the community , showing the citizens who we are, telling them our mission and most importantly, enjoying our time! All this you can find and discover more in this department. We will have daily events set up for our citizens to enjoy, this will better improve role play as this will create the chance for everyone to better understand the mission and objective of the police force, making the idea of them joining the police a force a more approachable and accepted idea

Special Weapons and Tactics ( SWAT ): For great shooters and brilliant planners , those who their fighting and tactic skills are exceptional and need a team with the same high level of skills. This department will have the best shooters and plan makers who feel they need an extra challenge. This will improve role play, making events more serious and have more intense fighting. In addition it will include flanking tactic for example , and more work closely with other SWAT teams from other organizations. This could seriously enhance role play as events will become more interesting and increase activity and knowledge of rules

Criminal Investigation Department ( CID ): The CID department will have skilled people who acquire the skills of going as a citizen , this will be aided by their special uniform and selection of unmarked police cars that will help them hide their identity. Role Play can be improved by the better understanding and improving the RP commands, which will allow for more transparency in the department's goal. In addition, to improve role play even more, this department will be intensely working with other CID/UC divisions from other organizations to collect evidence in any situation, To help the FIB for raids

Traffic Enforcement ( TE ): Specializing in ensuring streets are kept clean and making sure speed limits are kept in check by our citizens. RolePlay is improved through various ways in this department, from regular border checkpoint to speed traps daily. This will make our officers more familiar with the traffic codes and laws preventing lawsuits or similar issues with rule breaks. Those daily checks mentioned above are to increase interactions between officers of LSPD and the public, educating the public more about the traffic law they have to follow and in so improving and enhancing role play.

Ranking System :-

30: Chief of Police
29: Deputy Chief of police
28: Assistant Chief (Department Curators)
27: Chief of Staff
26: Captain (Head of Departments)
25: Lieutenant (Deputy head of departments)
24: Special Task Force
-------High Commands -------
23: Watch Commander
22: Master Sergeant
21: Staff Sergeant
20: Sergeant
19: Inspector
-------Department High Commands -------
18: Detective
17: Lance Corporal
16: Corporal
15: Master Officer 3
14: Master Officer 2
13: Master Officer 1
12: Senior Officer 3
11: Senior Officer 2
10: Senior Officer 1
9: Patrol Officer: 5
8: Patrol Officer 4
7: Patrol Officer 3
6: Patrol Officer 2
5: Patrol Officer 1
4: Probation Officer
3: Cadets
2: Towies
1: Janitor

Mask ☻

Mask
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohamed
2. Your age : 4-9
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : +7
5. Your Discord : MohamedTitan
6. Your Nickname : Mohammed Titan
7. Your ID : 185457
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific org?

2.1 : LSPD is the first organization I joined, I joined it about two years ago. I got ALL my Trainings in it, , From this point, I began my journey towards the State Section.
Then I Joined SAHP and Stayed in it Since Kay Fox's Term Until Saint Opps's Term. I learned a lot of things of the great former leaders. Like Kai Fox, Rocky
Waters, and Anderson. For sure I'll not Forget Jessica when she was in SAHP in the Past I learned a lot of things from her. I would like to relive those
memories again, I Will Lead The LSPD seriously and I'll do My best To Make It The 1st Org In the City.

2.2 : I Love being an officer I spent ALL my time to fight The Criminals and Making the city Clean, I gained Heavy experience in ALL State Organisations, I would like
To be LSPD Leader Because It's one of the Most Famous Organisation, That has a Nice History and beautiful history in everyone's tongue.

2.3 Last but not least, My intentions are to improve LSPD and fulfil the ultimate goal of making this organization one of the very best. More importantly,
I would like for people to feel safe and welcome in joining this organization, to grow their career story and at the very last, to do thier job while enjoying it!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 : Building strong relationships is crucial for our organizational success. I make it a priority to nurture positive connections with state organizations, promote teamwork, and reduce conflicts to improve our overall performance. This collaborative approach not only enhances our roleplay dynamics but also creates a vibrant and positive atmosphere. Additionally, I understand the importance of fostering a familial bond within our own organization. By treating our team like family, learning from mistakes, and enjoying our time together, we aim to cultivate a thriving environment that contributes to our organizational success and provides an engaging work experience.

3.2 : To expand our team, will focus on recruitment drives in different city time zones, ensuring coverage and diversity.
I want also To improve the Radio Communication , I see in the past Terms The Radio wasn't in good use , Many people were talking a lot about unImportant and unprofessional things. I will fix all of this so that the radio remains clean and professional so that no one turns off the radio.

3.3 : also at The Last few terms not all Departments have been active, so I will focus on the departments and assign the greatest HOD's for all LSPD departments.

Human Resources & Training ( HRT ): This department will specialize in hiring and training officers, role play can be improved by training HRT officers to have a better and more thorough communication system. In addition, this department will make sure all officers pass simple yet important phase of interview, in which the person that is interested in joining the police force will have to pass a series of questions regarding the rules of server, RP, and internal rules of LSPD. This in turn will decrease the likelihood of an officer breaking any of the above mentioned rules. HRT officers will also work on making new cadets feeling welcomed in the force, they will assist them in training and any questions they might want to ask. Again, this encouragement of commutation will clear any doubts regarding any questions between our officers.

Internal Affairs ( IA ): As the name suggests , this department will handle the management of any problems within the police department such as any rule breaks. Role Play will also be improved in this department by conducting regular checks of bodycams and activity. This will ensure that all officers are understanding and following the internal rules and the way the police force conducts its operations. This will establish LSPD's line of proficiency and the expected level of professionalism which will improve role play by decreasing the chance of any unprofessional interactions that may result in rule breaks. Conducting activity checks will increase the level of activity within the police force and allow.

Public Relations ( PR ): Interactions with the community , showing the citizens who we are, telling them our mission and most importantly, enjoying our time! All this you can find and discover more in this department. We will have daily events set up for our citizens to enjoy, this will better improve role play as this will create the chance for everyone to better understand the mission and objective of the police force, making the idea of them joining the police a force a more approachable and accepted idea

Special Weapons and Tactics ( SWAT ): For great shooters and brilliant planners , those who their fighting and tactic skills are exceptional and need a team with the same high level of skills. This department will have the best shooters and plan makers who feel they need an extra challenge. This will improve role play, making events more serious and have more intense fighting. In addition it will include flanking tactic for example , and more work closely with other SWAT teams from other organizations. This could seriously enhance role play as events will become more interesting and increase activity and knowledge of rules

Criminal Investigation Department ( CID ): The CID department will have skilled people who acquire the skills of going as a citizen , this will be aided by their special uniform and selection of unmarked police cars that will help them hide their identity. Role Play can be improved by the better understanding and improving the RP commands, which will allow for more transparency in the department's goal. In addition, to improve role play even more, this department will be intensely working with other CID/UC divisions from other organizations to collect evidence in any situation, To help the FIB for raids

Traffic Enforcement ( TE ): Specializing in ensuring streets are kept clean and making sure speed limits are kept in check by our citizens. RolePlay is improved through various ways in this department, from regular border checkpoint to speed traps daily. This will make our officers more familiar with the traffic codes and laws preventing lawsuits or similar issues with rule breaks. Those daily checks mentioned above are to increase interactions between officers of LSPD and the public, educating the public more about the traffic law they have to follow and in so improving and enhancing role play.

Ranking System :-

30: Chief of Police
29: Deputy Chief of police
28: Assistant Chief (Department Curators)
27: Chief of Staff
26: Captain (Head of Departments)
25: Lieutenant (Deputy head of departments)
24: Special Task Force
-------High Commands -------
23: Watch Commander
22: Master Sergeant
21: Staff Sergeant
20: Sergeant
19: Inspector
-------Department High Commands -------
18: Detective
17: Lance Corporal
16: Corporal
15: Master Officer 3
14: Master Officer 2
13: Master Officer 1
12: Senior Officer 3
11: Senior Officer 2
10: Senior Officer 1
9: Patrol Officer: 5
8: Patrol Officer 4
7: Patrol Officer 3
6: Patrol Officer 2
5: Patrol Officer 1
4: Probation Officer
3: Cadets
2: Towies
1: Janitor
Good luck sir +++++

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Rejected

Having AI write your application doesn't show great commitment to being a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom